Thank you for sending me and my family to Vacation village at park Kissimmee. . the experience was awesome and the memories will last for a very long time.
I know I put you under pressure to get me a good resort because it was supposed to be a Christmas holiday for my nephews who reside in the US and I didn’t want anything below standard!
So when you offered vacation village to me, I quickly googled it and the reviews were TERRIBLE. So I left Nigeria, apprehensive.
We were booked to stay from the 25th Dec – 1st of Jan 2016. We drove down from Mississippi to Orlando on the 26th, arrived about 2am on the 27th Dec. We had called earlier to inform the resort about our late arrival.
Check in didn’t take up to 5mins. The $25 housekeeping fee was waived for us as we were not going to stay the full 7days. However the $100 refundable caution fee was taken.
Like I said earlier on, I left Nigeria apprehensive because of the reviews I had read so when we got to the apartment block, I asked the rest of the family to stay in the car while my older brother and I go to locate our rooms (that was a ploy to see the rooms first before the others)
The only word we could say when we opened the door was WOOOOOOW!!! It was beautiful. (See Pictures attached). We got 2 adjoining rooms. One with a Jacuzzi, bath and toilet, while the second room didn’t have a Jacuzzi
- Nike Outlet, Payless Shoes, Souvenir shops, the resort supermarket – next door to the resort
- PUBLIC supermarket, Good restaurants – walking distance from the resort
- Designer outlet shops about 10 – 15 driving distance from the resort
- Madame Taussards – Wax museum of celebrities also about 15mins away. You can do hand waxing. I did mine and came back with it J
- There is a shuttle bus that takes resort residents to the theme parks at no cost. Ticket shops are all around and can even be bought at the resort.
There is a lot to be said but for time constraint, I will like to stop here.
In all, we had a WONDERFUL time. Please do not believe all the reviews you read about places!! I would have missed visiting a lovely resort if I did.