Plan and book your holiday
PLANNING & BOOKING
When you become an RCI Options member you can choose from more than 4 000 resorts in over 100 countries worldwide through RCI's exchange system.
Use the availability grid to help you select your destination and time of travel.And we do whatever it takes. We often look in unexpected places or off the beaten path, because dream holidays don't come in one-size-fits-all packages.
Your purchase of RCI Options points through RVI shows you're smart about getting the most from your holiday investment. You also know that getting a lot doesn't necessarily mean spending a lot.
In this website, we will explore all the ways RCI Options can deliver your holiday dreams. And anytime you have a question or just need some suggestions, give the owner services consultant in your country a call.
- Ensure annual levies/maintenance fees are paid.
- Bookings can be made as early as 365 days and as late as 14 days before you wish to travel (subject to flight availability and visa requirements)
- For bookings made between 365 days and 30 days before departure, the following destinations are more likely to be available: Spain, Mexico, Tenerife, and Orlando.
- Popular destinations and travel dates go quickly, so flexibility is the key to make sure you get what you want.
- Accommodation during Easter, Christmas, New Year, school and public holidays is very limited. REMEMBER: A reservation fee is payable on confirmation of your exchange.
As an owner of RCI Options, you have an incredible selection of holiday destinations to choose from
We've made booking your holiday very easy but remember, because there is a limit to the time and space available at all resorts, make sure you follow these steps – and book early!
- Levies/maintenance fees and Travel requirements. Ensure all fees and levies are fully paid up, that your passport is valid and you have enough time to apply for the relevant visas.
- Make contact Call your owner services consultant and make an appointment to see them. Alternatively you can phone, fax or e-mail your regional office. They will advise you of the necessary procedures as well as resort availability. (See back page for details.) Remember to have your RCI Options membership number handy.
- Make your choice and request your holiday We recommend that you choose at least three travel resorts/ destinations and try and be flexible about the week you would like to go – the wider the net, the more chance of getting an early confirmation. Remember to also let the consultant know how many people are travelling
- The request is forwarded to RCI in South Africa.
- Once the booking is reserved you will receive a confirmation letter.
- A nominal exchange fee per week is payable (with yearly escalation) on confirmation of a booking outside the African continent.
Cancellation of reservations
Should you cancel your booking, you will receive a full refund of your RCI Options points only and will forfeit your exchange fee.
No reservation can be honoured without your Confirmation Letter so please make sure you take it with you so you can present it when you check-in. Your confirmation letter also provides you with valuable information on the resort checkin and out times, directions, facilities, services, additional charges, as well as activities at or near the resort.